Sunday was a very hard day. Hard to get any motivation to do any exercise. Lucky me that in the advent of such day I can always go back to my wife's mini standing bike.
But Monday and Today were very good.
Yesterday, my 45 minutes were dedicated to the bike again. This time I pushed harder and managed to squeeze 12 miles in that time.
That's twice the length of my commute. It made me feel extremely happy.
Today was a bit different. It was much harder to repeat that performance and 35 minutes after I started, I'd done 9 miles and some extra yards.
I hope I have the strength to push a bit over 10 mikes tomorrow.
Thinking about Janathon being almost over, I decided to extend my experience until I think it's necessary to achieve my target. This morning, the scale was still showing 119,3kg. But that's because of that delicious pie Juliana baked for us last night.
Overall, I think I am doing OK. What's your opinion?
Thanks for the usual support.
No comments:
Post a Comment