Thursday, 10 January 2013

Janathon - Day 10 (I love cycling - so much)

Honey,

We need to talk. There is something I have to tell you.
You are not the only one I love.
The more I return to my cycling form, the more I fall in love with it.
Can't wait to go back on cycling for real.

Jokes apart. In 45 minutes of intense cycling in the gym, I managed to do 11,5 miles.
This is nearly two-way commuting. From home to work, and then back home. Total 12 miles.

It was enough to burn around 900 calories... so it says the machine.

And to make things even better, weight this morning  was 120,7kg.

You might think I am too focused on cycling. Well, I hate almost everything else on a gym. The only thing I like more than cycling on a gym is spinning classes. And unfortunately, my gym has only 3 bikes, so you see why they don't have one.

That is not a problem because I requested cancellation of my subscription today. Until the end of February it is paid. But after that, I will be joining the Forest Hill Pools... We went to visit yesterday. It's just on another league, and for the same price.

And I get to swim too. Let's just wait and hold the anxiety for now.

Thanks all of you for coming this far with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment