Whenever I escape my routine, things don't get to go very well as I initially wanted.
I took half day off from work to go to my son's school for a meeting and not having anything but a banana until 3pm, we stopped at a Wetherspoons and I couldn't decide what to order. In the end, 657kcal worth of a Gourmet Chicken Burger.
Well, putting my diet aside and talking about the purpose of this blog, my Janathon was not as intense as I it usually is in the gym. I've mentioned here before how easy it feels to exercise on my wife's mini standing bike. While we were watching Ripper Street, I managed to do 1 hour non-stop in a moderate to fast pace.
By the way, the scale was showing 120,9kg again this morning. So things going back to normal and hopefully it will be even better tomorrow.
Can't wait to be back playing tennis and riding a bike fully.
No comments:
Post a Comment