I will start confessing that I nearly skipped the gym tonight.
But I didn't and that's what's important.
After an extended period in the office, I left on a slow pace towards the well known dungeon I frequent. All bikes were in use so I adventured myself at the rowing machine. 5 minutes and 1.3 km later I decided to stop so my arms don't fall off tomorrow.
On the bike 30 minutes were enough for 7.5 miles and I was happy with that.
For the first time in years I saw myself under 119kg this morning. 118,9kg.
I also almost blew that up having a delicious but not very nutritional sandwich.
And forecast says it's going to snow tonight and over the weekend. Let's see.
Thank you all of you for reading this blog.
Statistics show that I have readers in Brazil, UK, USA, Germany, Japan and Malta. That's amazing.
There will be more tomorrow.
You're doing very well Thiago!
ReplyDeleteKeep it on!
I'm finding it very hard too at the moment to keep motivated :)
Cécile :)