Wednesday, 16 January 2013

Janathon - Day 16 (Effort = Reward)

I decided that I am definitely going to focus on bike training to prepare  for when my season ticket expires. That is when I am going commute on manpower rather than engine power.

But my rhythm needs improvement. So far, my main enemy (Champion Hill) is still a strong one and might cause some problems if I make an attempt to beat it on my actual physique.

Changing the topic to my current training, tonight I managed 42 minutes, 11 miles on a 14-16mph average (so I say... That's what I think).

Weight this morning: 118,9 kg.

BTW... It's my sister's birthday, she is in Amsterdam and I can't reach her on mobile.

Mi, If you read this, I love you. Happy Birthday and log onto Facebook to read my message.

Hope you're enjoying and to see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment