Planning didn't work out very well because I didn't sort my food for the day very efficiently and found myself starving right after lunch.
But determination kept me going with glasses of water until I got home.
Thanks for the audience and support!
On my second day into Janathon I went for the whole package:
1 - Changed the routine into an extreme low fat/ high fruit diet;
2 - Joined the dungeon - I mean the gym - to keep my rhythm for a 45 minutes exercise in the max
As a punishment for being so persistent and for setting so strict goals I allowed myself no pause.
Tonight's 45 min were:
10 min on the threadmill - enough to make me sweat between walking and running.
25 min on the bike - enough to make me go 5 miles
10 min on the abdominals - enough to make me want to die (55 total today)
I can't wait to cut my wait just a bit (10kg) to be able to cycle for real and go back to my tennis matches.
Maybe then, Mr Amott will accept my invitations to play again! We'll see... we'll see.
Thanks for the audience and support!
No comments:
Post a Comment