It was a weekend of slow progress (if any).
It just felt too good to stay in the sofa on Sunday to move and do something else.
Because of that lazy day, I told myself I had to compensate and work harder at the gym tonight.
And so I did.
1 - I endured 10 minutes of hard crossramp - enough for some 130 calories burnt
2 - Another 25 minutes on the bike - enough to complete my 6 mile simulation of a commute to work (even including hills)
3 - And 10 more minutes on the treadmill for some 90 calories dropping from my face in the form of sweat.
And it was a very sweaty exercise indeed.
The best part of the day was the weighting this morning. It showed 120.9kg. A total of 4,1kg loss since New Year.
I believe this weight loss will normalize once all the liquids are eliminated. But for now, the progress is great!
Thanks to all of you who make me feel guilty of guiving up.
I have no intention on doing so. It will just get better from now on.
Well done. Garry
ReplyDelete