Oh, boy... the weekend is something I really appreciate. But this one was special.
I had my entire body in pain from this weeks exercise. For many hours I could only think of rest. But I also have a duty as a dad and husband.
That's why we went out on a very 'touristy' day.
And boy, that made me tired. We walked for an hour or more.
I have to confess my food wasn't very healthy today. But it's no big deal. I had it under control.
To punish my lack of discipline yesterday with only 25 minutes of exercise I had to compensate tonight.
On my wife's standing minibike I did 75 minutes. Straight. But this is too light for an exercise. I didn't even sweat.
My tights are not happy with that.
By the way, my weight this morning was 122.3kg. It is still looking good for only a week of heavy work.
Thank you so much again!!
No comments:
Post a Comment