Thursday, 3 January 2013

Janathon - Day 3 (Is this progress, already?)


Okay. Things are getting harder now. I’m not getting satisfied until my sweat drops from all over my head. I knew this was going to happen: Once I am on a bike, I see no evil, I hear no evil, I speak no evil.

Today’s exercises were a bit more intensive than those from the previous days.

Maybe it is because I know I will have to improvise tomorrow when there will be no gym as I am leaving early for my son’s medical appointment.

I got even more excited when I finished my cycling and I saw the distance I’ve done: 6 miles. That’s almost the distance between home and work. Do I need to say that my dream is to be able to buy a bike and cycle to work? My current weight makes it virtually impossible.
The only thing I am not so sure about is the fact that if I intend to do so, I will have to count with the cooperation of my co-workers. The only bathing option is either a sink bath, or no bath at all. Yeah… you see the drama.

But let’s stick to the facts of tonight’s 45 minute session:

1 – 25 minutes on the bike – total of 6 miles

2 – 10 minutes on the treadmill – total of 1 mile

3 – 10 minutes on the cross ramp – total of 0.7 mile (honestly, this was in the end of my exercise and I did it really slowly – but on level 20).

4 – No… No abdominals this time. My fellow Janathonist Graham Jones is right saying they have a special place in hell. Six pack? Only those bought from the shop above 4.5%.

You might find all this gym talk really boring and useless. I am not a fan of this world myself, but I am learning to use the right names and appropriate terminology. Bear with me for a few more days and when I get bored of it too, I will stop with this bullshit!

As I started checking my weight in the morning and I am writing this blog during the evening, I will only post my weight when I remember.

It was 123.4 kg earlier today!

No comments:

Post a Comment