Friday, 4 January 2013

Janathon - Day 4 (The Near Death Experience)

In Japanese, 4 means death (shi). And the fourth day almost killed me.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_superstitions

As I mentioned in the previous post, tonight I was going to have to improvise.
With no gym to bother me, I was creative and thought about another thing I criticized my wife for (And here I am burning my tongue, eating my words and putting my head down).

In order to stay up to my commitment, I decided to try this 'My Fitness Coach Club' PS3 video game we've had for a while. I only tried it once and like Mr Cristophedes there will be no photos of me exercising in front of the TV.

To be honest, and to put all my scepticism behind me, it was heavy as hell. So heavy that I couldn't do my 45 minutes.

1 - The warm-up session was so strong that I thought I was too tired to continue. (After only 5 minutes).

2 - I then went for a session of Kickboxing punches - 10 minutes of jumping, punching, elbowing and sweating. Oh boy how tired I was after just 10 minutes.

3 - To continue with the Fighting mood, I went for another session of Kickboxing. This time, Kickboxing kicks. 10 minutes of front, side and back kicking and kneeing. (I really like kicking).

Maybe next time I will put a target in front of me so I can kick with a bit more emphatically.

Oh, and this morning I had a bit of a surprise. My weight was 122.9kg. 
And minutes before I have dinner, it was still 122.9kg which is a good sign because it means that when I wake up tomorrow, I would have lost a few more grams during my sleep.

Like always, thank you so much for visiting and supporting! It makes this 'job' easier.


No comments:

Post a Comment